2. If you have not arranged for a lender already, an appointment will be scheduled with a lender where you will discuss loan programs and obtain pre-approval.
3. Develop a list of needs and wants with your ProHelp Broker and then begin your home selection process.
4. Choose a home, then let your ProHelp Broker begin the negotiation process on your behalf.
5. Great news! Your offer has been accepted! Your ProHelp Broker will track the progress of your loan and make sure all contract details and/or contingencies are met on time.
6. Your ProHelp Broker can attend any inspections with you and discuss results.
7. The ProHelp Broker will call with the time and place of your closing. You will also receive information regarding any money due at signing. The ProHelp Broker can also be at your closing to assist with any last minute concerns.
Preview over 2 million properties instantly or
follow the links to your right to find out more about
buying a home.